You’ve heard the rumblings and you’ve seen the signs. Yesterday, it all came to light: the Video Boss private coaching program is indeed back and is now accepting new students to join the elite group of next-generation Internet marketers.
Needless to say, people on my mile-long waiting list blitzed the registration page in the past 24 hours to get themselves a piece of the number one video marketing course in da Interwebs. I’ll be leaving the sign-up portal open for a VERY LIMITED TIME until the number of available slots are filled in. When that happens, I’ll have to close the Video Boss down again and wait until I feel that my new batch of students is ready to dominate the Web. Seats are being taken FAST as we speak, so do yourself a favor and save one now.
Anyway, you folks have given me such a mind-blowing response that I’ve decided to kick up the Video Boss festivities one notch higher. I understand that some of you may have time or financial constraints that are holding you back from getting into Video Boss, so I thought I could give you guys a little treat. To start off, lemme ask you what the word FREE means to you…
To celebrate the latest release of Video Boss, I’m giving away FREE 1-year subscriptions to not one, not two, but THREE of you awesome folks out there. All you have to do is join the fun and easy Video Boss Bash contest and you’re all set to go.
Here’s how it works:
1. See that video embedded up there? Watch it and follow the instructions.
2. If for some reason it’s not showing up, here’s the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzi7o0G_a8A
3. Upload a video response to that clip telling me why you want and deserve a free Video Boss account.
4. The video can come in any form and style. You can record yourself talking in front of the camera, you can create a video slide show, you can use animation, or you can hire mimes for an interpretative dance. Basically, it’s a freestyle thing and you can be as creative as you want to be.
5. Upload your video responses from April 25 to April 29, 2012.
6. Entries must be 1-2 minutes long
7. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Content (extra points to talking tapirs)
- Creativity (contortionists encouraged)
- Originality (the Flying Spaghetti Monster has been patented, thank you.)
- Audiovisual Quality (it helps not to sound like an obscene phone caller)
***Entries with nudity, violence, inappropriate behavior and animal cruelty will automatically be reported to the YouTube Police.
8. Winners will be announced on April 30th in my official social media channels and in this blog. Winners will also be notified via YouTube messaging to inform them of their life-changing achievements.
Did you get all that? Cool. Get those creative gears in your heads turning and I’ll be waiting for your entries.
Andy “Free-is-Good” Jenkins
If for some reason you’re not too familiar with Video Boss, click here to get the lowdown on all the details. Enjoy!
Important: Please DO NOT submit videos in the comments below. In order for your video to be considered it MUST be posted as a Video Response to the contest announcement video. Here are instructions from Youtube about how to post a Video Response.
Hey, cuzins! I just announced the winners of the Video Boss Bash contest. Click here to view the post.